Choose between three available options:
Option 1: E-File + Print & MailThis is the default filing option in which we e-file with the IRS and print and mail (or E-Deliver) recipient copies. If you are not certain which filing option to choose, you should use this option, as majority of our customers will need to E-file with the IRS and provide printed statements to their recipients.
Option 2: E-File Only
In this option, we only e-file. If you have already provided copies to your recipients and want us to report to the IRS, this is the option for you.
Option 3: Print & Mail OnlyIn this option, we print and mail recipient copies. If you have already submitted (or will submit) your information to the IRS but want us to provide copies to your recipients, this is the option for you.
Additional Service: TIN Checking Avoid penalties for reporting a wrong TIN number for your recipients. We are an IRS-approved TIN Check provider. If you choose this option, we will confirm the TIN number before we submit your form to the IRS. Please click
to find out more about TIN Checking and why you should utilize it.
DEFAULT PRICING INCLUDES:
Our default service option includes e-filing with the IRS and printing and mailing recipient copies. As a filer, you can print and/or save your copies in PDF format. Your recipients can also choose to receive their statements electronically.
- E-filing with the IRS
- E-Delivery* or printing and mailing paper copies to recipient
- Confirmation of E-Filing via email and online tracking of E-Delivery status
- Payer copy report in PDF format for filer
* If we have recipients' email ids on file, we will ask for their consent to deliver 1099 recipient statements electronically. Those who consent to receive their statements online will be given access on our website, where they can download, print, or save their statements. For all other recipients, we will mail paper copies. The pricing for our default option includes mailing costs.
YOUR BUSINESS'S RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide recipients' email addresses for E-Delivery
- Print and mail a copy to state or local agencies as required
- Save and print statement copies for records your records