IRS's FIRE (Filing Information Returns Electronically) System is unavailable due to planned maintenance. We will resume to e-file all forms when the FIRE System becomes available on Monday, January 10, 2019.


Learn More

About 1099-C Forms
Form 1099-C - Cancellation of Debt

Form 1099-C is a U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) form that needs to be filed for each debtor for whom the debt owed is $600 or more if the debtor is an individual, corporation, partnership, trust, estate, association, or company. Form 1099-C must be filed regardless of whether the debtor is required to report the debt as income.